Chakra and Energy Bodywork
In this second edition, Keith Sherwood has expanded the scope beyond physical disease, adding chapters on healing energetic traumas and relationships, as well as maintaining wellness in a complex and stressful world. Many original healing techniques have also been streamlined and simplified, making it easier to enrich your body, soul, and spirit.
The step-by-step directions in this chakra and energy handbook will teach you how to:
- Develop attention, a key factor in energy work and healing
- See and feel auras, and use them as a diagnostic tool
- Open and balance the chakras
- Use vibrational, polarization, and empathetic techniques
- Channel energy from a distance